- New design GMV series reduce the attraction of the iron chips by widening the distance between the pole pitch, and also disperse operation torque.
- Two stages switch of heavy and light attraction application for facilitating position adjustment or precision milling and grinding processing.
- GMV-S as single face attraction, GMV-SD with double face attraction.
- GMV-S is applied for fixed-position processing of workpieces by applying a clamping plate to achieve better attraction.
- GMV-SD has features that top & bottom surfaces are manipulated individually by applying magnetic force to hold on the workstation, thus saving time for conventional screw-lock installation.
- GMV series has replaceable Medium Carbide Steel magnetic poles which are applied when milling, drilling etc...